11/2/10

Things I say more times than I can imagine.

-Sit down and eat.

-Get dressed.

-Go potty.

-I don't care if you don't like (x, y, z), you have to do it.

-Please stop screaming.

-Please give me privacy while I (pee, shower, sleep...).

-Get back in your bed.

-Do your homework.

-Turn off the TV.

-STOP SCREAMING!

-Please leave (him, her, ME) alone!

-Put your (shoes, backpack, dirty laundry) where they belong.

-ENOUGH!

-I'm too tired to deal with this.

-My patience has hit its breaking point.

-I love you.

3 comments:

id said...

Wow - are you recording what goes on in my house? o.O

D-Train said...

Interesting how it asked for my OpenID and just kinda plastered the name "ID" up there.

Crazy Momma said...

Well, I thought it MUST be you...but couldn't imagine why you left that as your name ;)